Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionReminiscent of Shine by Lauren Myracle and Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why, you'll race through this YA vel as seventeen-year-old Dinah pieces together the mystery that surrounds the near death of her fourteen-year-old cousin Claire.While Claire is holding on her for her life in the hospital, Dinah goes in search of the boy Claire writes about in her journal. The boy who forced her to do something she didn't want to do. The boy who caused her such humiliation that the thought of having to live one more day was just too much. Dinah is on a mission for revenge, but as things start to unfold, her plan isn't as simple as it seemed. McQuein's talent shines in this compelling character study. --Kirkus All in all, a very satisfying read and I would highly recommend it. --Exmainer.com This book will likely appeal to young teen readers who enjoy action-oriented mysteries. . . There is plenty of room for a facilitator-led discussion regarding choices made by the characters throughout the story, as it addresses heavy topics that some readers could use help processing. --VOYA McQuein's subplots give the story added substance, and Dinah's broken relationship with her mother underpins much of the vel's psychological dimension and offers moments of powerful storytelling. --Publisher's Weekly
- Author BiographyJOSIN MCQUEIN was born and raised in Texas, where she used novel writing as a way to escape when she needed a break from caring for ailing relatives. Now she and her three crazy dogs live in a town so small the buffalo outnumber the people, and things like subways or consistent Internet access are fictional creations of the faraway fantasy-land known as civilization.
- Author(s)Josin McQuein
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.