All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnique 4 continues and expands on the technical and artistic tools learned in Technique books 1A - 3. The five new Technique Tools introduced are: staccato against legato, playing in and out of black keys, speed links, open the hand, and rock the Alberti bass. Artistic Etudes showcase a student's technique in an expressive musical setting, and Hands-Together Workshops focus on developing the skills necessary for coordinating hands-together playing. Masterwork Etudes provide training to play standard masterworks. Each page in the Technique Book correlates with a specific page in the Lesson Book.
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing,Dennis Alexander,E L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk,Martha Mier,Victoria McArthur
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePremier Piano Course
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.