All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Premodern Faith in a Postmodern Culture, Peter Drilling presents a how-to guide to assist believers in seeing how the process of coming to faith in the triune God of the Christian tradition is t only reasonable and authentic in its original development, but also continues to be relevant in light of modern and postmodern challenges. This work implements Bernard Lonergan's method to highlight the consistency of the Christian faith and includes various directions believers can take, both theoretical and practical, to apply faith in the Trinity.
- Author BiographyRev. Peter Drilling is professor of systematic theology and pastoral studies and chair of the pastoral studies department at Christ the King Seminary.
- Author(s)Peter Drilling
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width182 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.