All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers recent kwledge, research and theory about the earliest developmental period-from conception to birth. It provides an in-depth exploration of eleven current themes related to prenatal development. The book illuminates how experiences during the preconception, prenatal and early postnatal period impact an individuals physically, cognitively, socially and emotionally, and form enduring response patterns that shape their development, behaviour and health over the lifespan.
- Author BiographyAnn Diamond Weinstein, PhD, is a Preconception, Prenatal and Early Parenting Specialist with a doctorate in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology. In her consultation practice she provides education and coaching to individuals, families, professionals and groups on issues related to preconception, pregnancy, birth and early parenting experiences, and their impacts over the lifespan.
- Author(s)Ann Diamond Weinstein
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight920 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Foreword byMichael Shea
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.