All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond edition of the best-selling guide for paraglider pilots, revised and considerably expanded with over 35% more content. Paragliding tips I wish I'd learned sooner - an extensive and w considerably extended collection of hints, tips and advice to smooth the progress of the newly qualified paraglider vice towards being a confident, organised, successful pilot. The focus is on preparation - learning early the habits that will make flying easier and more pleasurable. Concludes with an extensive selection of additional online resources. Live versions of those links can be found at the website for the book, http://www.preparetofly.co.uk/. Skywings, the official magazine of the British Hanggliding and Paragliding Association, called the first edition very, very good indeed and ridiculously cheap , and concluded their review with Not simply recommended...but essential! . You can read the full review at the website.
- Author(s)Simon Blake
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.