All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to prepare wonderful food from scratch - and your catch. Every year, tens of millions of Americans head out to fields, forests, streams, and lakes in pursuit of wild game and fish. How do you keep all of that meat and fish from going to waste? Cook it into delicious food, of course! Preparing Fish & Wild Game will inspire every hunter and angler with more than 500 full-color photographs and over 200 tasty recipes for small and large game, game birds, and sport fish. From elk to rabbits, and ducks to trout, raise your game to the level of culinary masterpieces. Gathered from the kitchens of wild-game chefs, hunting-camp cooks, professional food writers, and sportspeople themselves, the recipes include both classic and contemporary dishes for game and fish species from all over North America. Get out there and bag it, then bring it home to enjoy!
- Author BiographyVoyageur Press publishes great books about America--its people, culture, and history.
- Author(s)Voyageur Press
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.