CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe surge in local interest in historic preservation laws has been accompanied by a new wave of planning for the preservation and protection of historic resources. This report examines the 10 essential elements of a good preservation plan. The authors explain the legal justification for historic preservation and the pitfalls that one can encounter when drafting a plan. Case studies show how various communities have modified these elements to fit individual circumstances and needs. A look at Atlanta, for example, illustrates how that city was able to build a preservation planning consensus among preservationists and developers. The appendices include a summary of growth management laws in 11 states that shows how these laws address important historic preservation issues.
- Author(s)Bradford J White,Richard J Roddewig
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.