Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an in-depth look at our Journey in this life and how to better prepare ourselves for the unexpected events and emergencies we may experience along the way. It is dedicated to the countless dozens of dear friends and those professionals, who helped provide the content for this book. It defines the incredible role of our caregivers during a life-threatening emergency or long-term illness, and it gives us valuable insight to all those important papers we all will need at different times during our own Journey through life. Inspired and written from the Author's own personal journey, from growing up in the mountains of Kentucky, at an Age of Incence, later, being drafted into a war that one wanted, and the day the nightmare began, when his doctors had given him only four hours to live. In these pages, you'll find God's Love and Miracles in one man's life. You'll also find a lot of humor, and you should find a refreshing, common-sense approach at safeguarding your own valuables, and protecting your loved ones. You'll learn about wills, living wills, power of attorney, as well as documenting your own life's journey. If you take care of all these things today, and if you decide you're t going to put them off any longer, you'll t only feel good about yourself, but you can finally get on with enjoying life. You'll feel good about yourself, kwing you have taken care of your family and loved ones. And, you'll also discover in your treasure hunt, those dearest possessions, that over time, you may have forgotten all about, that you still have, safely hidden away somewhere. Or, maybe, just maybe, you'll find a precious rare antique stuffed away in some forgotten corner. The important thing is, to realize that you must take care of these things and do it today!
- Author BiographyDarrell Lee Smith, Sr. was born in Greenup County Kentucky in 1946. A graduate of Raceland, Ky High School, Drafted into the Vietnam War in 1966, and retired from the U.S. Army as a Master Sergeant, in 2006. In July of 2012, he graduated Summa Cum Laude from Kaplan University and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Forensics Investigation and Network Security. Mr. Smith is also a member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars. His first book titled After the Cancer, What Now (2011, WestBow Press, ) details his journey through life, while fighting a battle against all odds with Two stage-four colon cancers, and Prostate Cancer. His doctors giving him only 4 hours to live. It was through his Faith in God and the will to live, that compelled him to stand up and fight cancer. Today, he continues his series on his journey through life, with his second Christian themed book, titled Preparing For Your Journey He Recently completed a 9-State book signing tour, promoting his works. As a public speaker, he is inspiring others to stand up and fight cancer, offering hope and prayer to those he meets along the way, who are fighting this dreadful disease. No matter how dire your situation may be, It ain't over till God says it's over! He is a member of the West Frankfort Ky Church of God, and the Louisville Ky Photo Forum Camera Club. His interests are in landscape and wildlife photography and playing Bluegrass Gospel Music. He devotes his free time to his home in Kentucky, near his family and beloved Bluegrass Mountains. During the fall and winter months, with time permitting, he returns to Washington County, Alabama, where he lives and writes while camping in the pristine 425 Acre forests of St. Stephens, Alabama.
- Author(s)MR Darrell L Smith Sr
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.