All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 25 percent of our marriages end in the tragedy of divorce, and over 72 percent of all teen-age marriages terminate in the courtroom. An undetermined number of young people are so disillusioned with marriage that it is longer even a desirable option for them, and for many, marriage is really thing more than an armed truce. What are the reasons? Is there an answer? William McRae feels that most couples enter into marriage unprepared. Their expectations are unrealistic, their roles are undeveloped, their responsibilities are unkwn, and their goals are undetermined. Because of this every couple married by Pastor McRae must be willing to participate in a premarriage study program. The material that has been developed and used over these years is essentially the content of this book.
- Author BiographyWilliam McRae (D. Min., Dallas Theological Seminary) is president emeritus at Tyndale University College and Theological Seminary, and also engages in an extensive itinerate ministry under McRae Ministries.
- Author(s)William J. McRae
- Date of Publication01/09/1980
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.