All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAre you really ready for change? Are you prepared for a world changing as fast as you can read this sentence? Most leaders say they are prepared for the future, yet many organizations and communities are doing things in the same old way they've been working for decades. We're living on the precipice of a new era in human history. Preparing For A World That Doesn't Exist - Yet offers an approach to getting ready for an emerging society that will be increasingly fast paced, interconnected, interdependent, and complex. In Preparing For A World That Doesn't Exist - Yet, you will learn about an emerging Second Enlightenment and the capacities you'll need to achieve success in this new, fast-evolving world. Higher education, health and wellness, governance and the ecomy are transforming in ways few of us could have imagined ten or even five years ago. In this book, you'll get the skills you need to ride the wave of the future and the perspective you'll need to be ready to catch the next wave, too. Planners, physicians, government and higher-education leaders are using the principles and capacities described in this book to create better organizations, and best of all communities of the future that will lead to a planet that can thrive. Join them in looking at the future with excitement and anticipation.
- Author BiographyRick Smyre is an internationally recognized futurist specializing in the area he helped originate called -community transformation.- Neil Richardson is a strategist and a public servant who specializes in smart government advocacy and integral thinking.
- Author(s)Neil Richardson,Rick Smyre
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChangemakers Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.