All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis preparation manual, directly linked to Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic by Finney, Demana, Waits, and Kennedy, will help to reinforce the important connections between what you will learn in class and what you will be tested on in the AP* Calculus Exam. Or, if you simply need a refresher for the exam, this guide has everything that you need to help pave your way to success.
- Author BiographyRay Barton teaches AP* Calculus BC at Olympus High School in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has been an Advanced Placement Calculus exam reader and is an active instructor for Teachers Teaching with Technology. He has coauthoredAdvanced Placement Calculus with the TI-89 andDifferential Equations with the TI-86. Ray received the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching in 1995. He is a strong proponent of using technology to teach mathematics. John R. Brunsting taught AP* Calculus at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. He has been an Advanced Placement Calculus exam reader and table leader, as well as an AP* Calculus Test Development Committee member. He was a consultant for the Midwest Region of the College Board. Now retired, John is a director of Illinois Advanced Placement Institutes and Mathematics & Technology Institutes, providing summer training for AP* teachers. John J. Diehl has taught AP* Calculus and AP* Statistics at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. He has been an Advanced Placement Statistics exam reader and table leader, as well as an AP* Statistics Test Development Committee member. John is a consultant for the Midwest Region of the College Board and a Teachers Teaching with Technology Institute instructor. John is coauthor of Advanced Placement Calculus with the TI-89. Greg Hill teaches AP* Calculus BC at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. A nearly twenty-year veteran, he has been an Advanced Placement Calculus exam reader for the last five years. As a consultant for the College Board, Greg has presented numerous AP* Calculus workshops across the Midwest. An active Teachers Teaching with Technology instructor, Greg guides teachers in the appropriate uses of technology in algebra, precalculus, and calculus. Karyl Tyler teaches AP* Calculus AB at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. Her twenty-eight years of teaching experience include eleven years of teaching calculus. Beyond her classroom, Karyl assists with instruction at Teachers Teaching with Technology Institutes, sharing her passion for using technology in the mathematics classroom. Steven L. Wilson teaches AP* Calculus AB at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois. His twelve years of teaching experience include eight years of teaching calculus. A versatile mathematician, Steve shares his deep understandings with students training for rigorous mathematics oral competitions.
- Author(s)John Brunsting
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date12/10/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.