Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent series has been created to help children identify and understand the different parts of speech that make up English Grammar. Each book features a unique character that will help children to learn a part of speech. There are three parts to each book. Part one is a comic which will introduce the part of speech in a simple and colourful way. Part two gives you a summary with a bit more information. Part three tests your kwledge and understanding.
- Author BiographyAndrew Carter conceived his Grammar Ray book series in 2004 while preparing to teach English in Japan. He is also the author of JAPAN: Black &White Photos.
- Author(s)Andrew Carter
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGrammar Ray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.