All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this insightful book, Donald K. McKim explores the basic tenets of Presbyterian theology and doctrine, from their beginnings to their meaning for the church today. Throughout McKim emphasizes the how Presbyterian history can inform current and future challenges. Without prescribing solutions to contemporary challenges, McKim's six brief chapters provide the foundation for broadening and strengthening a Presbyterian faith the lives today. Each chapter ends with suggestions for further study.
- Author BiographyDonald K. McKim is former Academic Dean and Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary. He is author or editor of numerous books, including Theological Turning Points: Major Issues in Christian Thought; Dictionary of Major Biblical Interpreters; The Westminster Handbook to Reformed Theology; Presbyterian Questions and Answers; and the Encyclopedia of the Reformed Faith.
- Author(s)Donald K. McKim
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.