All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed, comprehensive interpretation of the Presbyterian Book of Order is the most complete resource of its kind. Joan S. Gray and Joyce C. Tucker have revised this best-selling book to include the new standards from the new Form of Government in the Book of Order. It explains the system of Presbyterian government, from sessions to presbyteries to syds to the General Assembly itself.
- Author BiographyJoan S. Gray is a teaching elder living in Atlanta, GA. She was moderator of the 217th General Assembly of the PC(USA). Joyce C. Tucker is an Honorably Retired teaching elder.
- Author(s)Joan S. Gray,Joyce Tucker
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byCynthia Bolbach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.