All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an investigation of Presbyterians and identity in modern Ireland, this book explores a range of contemporary topics based on over a hundred interviews with Presbyterian Ministers and individuals from Twenty-Five congregations. It examines topics such as politics and culture, social and moral issues, the role of women, and others.
- Author BiographySANDRA BAILLIE is a Research Affiliate specialising in Religion, in the Department of Sociology and Social Policy, The Queens University of Belfast, UK. She is the author of Evangelical Women in Belfast: Imprisoned or Empowered?
- Author(s)Sandra Baillie
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.