Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionPreschool Children with Special Needs explores ways of providing preschool children with special needs and their families with a learning environment that will help them develop and learn. The new edition has up-to-date and expanded coverage of issues in early childhood general and special education. The text continues to emphasize the needs of preschoolers age three to six and provides essential information to teachers and others who work with young children in all settings. Current models of curricula, which incorporate new features from research and practical experiences with children who have special needs, are described and discussed.
- Author(s)Barbara Lowenthal,Janet W. Lerner,Rosemary W. Egan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight771 g
- Width180 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.