All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource that all teachers will appreciate! Written by two experienced teachers, Preschool Classroom Management offers solutions and suggestions to help you tackle behavior issues in the classroom. Chapters include working with challenging behaviors, teaching alternative behaviors, building a caring community in the classroom, teacher tips and techniques, and dealing with daily routines and schedules.
- Author BiographyLaverne Warner, Ph.D., is Professor Emerita in the Department of Language, Literacy, and Special Populations at Sam Houston State University in Texas. Previously, she taught public school in Texas, Indiana, and Vermont. She is the author of nine books and has published more than 100 articles in journals across the country. Sharon Lynch, Ed.D., has been working in the field of education for over twenty years. She has worked as an educational diagnostician, speech language pathologist, special education teacher, and as an educational consultant. Sharon is currently an associate professor at Sam Houston State University, where she teaches assessment, behavioral intervention, cognitive disabilities, and early childhood special education.
- Author(s)Laverne Warner,Sharon Lynch
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.