All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionEarly childhood educators are responsible for the health and safety of the children they care for. From preventing harm from kwn safety risks to promoting children's medical, nutritional, oral, and mental health, educators and program directors act as children's daily protection and support. This easy-to-use manual provides educators with the information they need to ensure that the children in their care stay safe while they are learning the best practices to stay healthy for life.
- Author BiographyJody Martin has a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Child Development and over 25 years of extensive and diverse experience in the early childhood field. She has been a preschool teacher, a center director, and a curriculum manager. Currently, she is the Vice President of Education and Training at the Home Office for Creme de la Creme Early Learning Centers of Excellence. She has also authored articles for several early childhood publications and is a reviewer for several curriculum publishers. She is a dynamic presenter and recognized leader in the field of early childhood education with a commitment to providing quality programs for children.
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJody Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.