Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrescience is more than seeing the future. It's a state of limitless awareness t restricted by time or space. It is to have presence in all time, in all places, all at once. Imagine having access to the entire collection of human experience. You see all, feel all. Your visions span from extraordinary future worlds to ancient civilizations. You are a seer of time. Through the backdoor of your mind's eye, you choose your destination, fixate your gaze and all that was hidden longer remains in question. Prescient Visions picks up where Guild of PSI left off . In this book you will: Explore the process of conscious weather manipulation - From dissolving clouds in the sky, to calming the wind, to bringing forth a storm. There will longer be any doubt that you are capable of changing reality. See the unseen - Use remote viewing to access dimensional doorways, experience otherworldly beings from aliens to entities and more. Receive the three most crucial ingredients to successful power manifestations and gracefully deter the backlash commonly experienced with programming reality. The Controversial Truth Of Sexuality - The common thread that binds enlightened masters of past and present and what this means for your own Awakening. The reality behind the Darkside, and the ongoing battle between life and anti-matter that is taking place all around you. How a dying flower blooming back to life holds the key to dramatically accelerate healing. A new era is upon us - one where spiritual people are longer bound to metaphorical caves but are empowered to experience realities and phemena beyond their wildest dreams. Join us on a journey through Prescient Visions. Eric Pepin, the #1 Amazon bestselling author, leads the way with unique teaching methods and an immeasurable understanding of the Universe to deliver profoundly satisfying answers and experiences.
- Author(s)Eric J Pepin
- PublisherHigher Balance Pub.
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHigher Balance Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.