All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted relief from feeling discouraged? worried? irritated? locked in habits that ultimately harm you? These negative states--depression, anxiety, anger and addictive habits--are the common colds of mental health. Like mild physical illnesses however, they can cause much distress and, if left untreated, can lead to worse difficulties. PRESCRIPTIONS Without Pills offers techniques for resolving the problems that have been provoking your uncomfortable emotions. PRESCRIPTIONS guides you back to feeling good and then shows you how to sustain feelings of well-being. Avoid the risk of negative side effects like weight gain and mental dullness that can result from taking pills to reduce your negative emotions. Instead implement these drug-free prescriptions. Use the prescriptions on your own or with help from a therapist. Illustrated with engaging stories from the many clients Dr. Heitler has worked with in her forty-plus years as an internationally kwn psychologist and psychotherapy invator, PRESCRIPTIONS Without Pills aims to help you navigate the route back to well-being and learn skills that can help you to stay there.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Harvard and NYU, Dr. Susan Heitler is a clinical psychologist practicing in Denver. Her first book for therapists was From Conflict to Resolution. She followed this up with resources for couples who want to improve their marriage: Power of Two and The Power of Two Workbook. Dr. Heitler s master therapist video on couples therapy, The Angry Couple, is used in training programs globally; she has lectured on her treatment methods in China, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, where she recently keynoted the regional psychological conference in Beirut.
- Author(s)Susan Heitler
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.