All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresent Successes and Future Challenges in Hors Education documents the decades-long structural transformations that led to the rise of hors education while also providing perspective on the present and future challenges in hors education. The chapters address such issues as ensuring equity in hors, how we ought to think about student success and frame this for external stakeholders, and how the diffusion of hors-inspired pedagogies elsewhere in the university forces us to rethink our mission and our day-to-day practice. Throughout, their investigations are grounded in the present while turning a keen and perceptive eye to the future.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Glover, PhD, is an assistant professor of honors and political science at the University of Maine. His research focuses on democratic engagement, public policy, and the scholarship of teaching and learning. Katherine M. O'Flaherty, PhD, is an honors faculty fellow in the Honors College at Arizona State University. She is an historian who currently researches student engagement and pedagogy and assessment in higher education.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHonors Education in Transition
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight354 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKatherine O'Flaherty,Robert Glover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.