Presentations Plus: David Peoples' Proven Techniques by David A. Peoples (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the reviews of Presentations Plus -- If you want some distilled wisdom on how to improve, read this book. The author shows how to develop and deliver an effective and exciting presentation, based on his own success on the battlefield of business. His methods are simple, practical, and proven; his approach is effective. Read the book and find out for yourself. --Business Executive Who kws, reading [Presentations Plus] and applying its advice might just make you too valuable to keep in your present job at your present pay. --Memphis Business Journal Crammed with pithy advice and tips entertaining, readable...All very convincing, as it should be from someone of David Peoples' experience . --British Business [David Peoples] dresses bare-bones theory with lively examples taken from his own experiences. --Small Business Magazine Probably the best book on making oral presentations yet published. --Management Accounting Now, the best selling presentations how-to book ever written is better than ever! Containing a wealth of new material, this Second Edition includes all new chapters on team presentations, presentations as a marketing tool, hi-tech vs. low-tech visuals, and a follow the bouncing ball presentation planning guide. There are also more illustrations and checklists than in the first edition. Whether you're pitching your services to a new account, presenting a formal report to top management, speaking before your professional association or even your town council, Presentations Plus, Second Edition is packed with all the strategies, guidelines, and principles you'll ever need to present, persuade, and win.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. PEOPLES is an internationally celebrated speaker, presenter, and sales trainer for major corporations and professional associations. He was IBM's first consulting instructor, where, over the past 30 years, he has trained more than 8,000 IBM salespeople. Dave's other clients include General Electric, Alliance Capital, Genuine Parts, Merrill Lynch, Siemens. The American Institute of CPAs, and the American Red Cross.
- Author(s)David A. Peoples
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/1992
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., forms
- Weight494 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.