All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn business today there are few managers who do t give presentations. At its best, a presentation is the most powerful, flexible and ecomic way of communication with people. But presentations often fail; they are too long, too boring, too verbose and they use bad visual aids and are accompanied by hesitations and pauses. This guide aims to enable professionals to avoid these pitfalls and present in an interesting, persuasive and enjoyable way. It assumes a prior exposure to the basic skills of that process and is designed to be dipped into as your experience and skills grow. It offers guidance on how to plan, prepare and deliver a presentation of a professional standard, with additional ideas and appropriate tools to enhance standards.
- Author BiographyPhil Baguley is an experienced business writer and lecturer. He has held senior management roles in multinational corporations and worked as a management consultant across Europe.
- Author(s)Janet Bateman,Phil Baguley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business & Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date01/04/2006
- Content Notediagrams
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.