All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many ways to preserve a strawberry. You can freeze it, dry it, pickle it or can it. Milk gets cultured or fermented and is preserved as cheese or yogurt. Fish can be smoked, salted, dehydrated and preserved in oil. Cucumbers become pickles. There is end to the magic of food preservation and in Preserving Everything, Leda Meredith leads readers-both new to the art and old hands-in every sort of preservation technique imaginable.
- Author BiographyLeda Meredith has been preserving food since she was a kid at her great-grandmother's side. She is the guide to food preservation at About.com, teaches food preservation and foraging throughout the Northeast, and is a regular contributor to numerous food-related publications. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Leda Meredith
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCountryman Know How
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight610 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.