Preserving Food at Home: A Step-By-Step Guide to Canning and Freezing: Get Your Creative Juices Running on Overdrive with Easy to Learn Food Preservation Techniques and Delicious Recipes! by Donna K Stevens (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.75Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Fresh Perspective on Frozen and Canned Foods Eating healthy foods, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and preserving the environment all go hand in hand. What better way to achieve that than by preserving your food at home! You t only save on your costs but also will t let good food, rot or get thrown away, which will be a waste. Preserving food at your home also allows you to sustain a healthy diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle in return as well. This book is designed to teach people the proper methods for canning and preserving for all types of foods and the benefits of food preservation. This book also includes recipes for canned and frozen foods., This allows people to practice the canning and freezing techniques described and also become familiar with the proper foods that can be used for food preservation. Food preservation has been going on for centuries and people have always found different methods for storing and preserving their foods. Over time these techniques have developed and become more advanced, which makes you wonder how the people of the future will go about preserving food or whether they would even bother doing such a thing? One thing is for sure, the food preserving culture is back and wadays people are encouraging the need for food preservation and the incredible incentives it provides them. The book is designed to make food preservation easy for people by providing them with the step-by-step methods and techniques for each recipe and how to can and preserve the food or how to cook canned foods. Everybody wants to eat, healthy, fresh and delicious food and food preservation allows you to preserve the food when it is in season and is fresh. Then you can enjoy the pleasures of eating fruit, vegetables and any other type of produce whenever you want; even when it isn't in season. Here is a breakdown of what you will be getting from this book: 1.The benefits of food preservation and the reasons behind it. 2.The proper methods and techniques of food preservation in detail. 3.The type of foods which can be used for preserving and canning foods. 4.The recipes for canned and frozen foods. 5.The myths about food preservation and the breakdown on them. The recipes and techniques for food preservation in the book are designed to help people to enrich their lives by adopting and embracing the methods of food preservation. The step-by-step processes will enable you to learn the techniques, which will then make it easier for you to preserve food and teach it to your friends and family as well.
- Author(s)Donna K Stevens
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.