All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionPreserving Made Easy is the perfect book for today's busy cooks who still want to prepare and enjoy the homemade goodness of fresh fruits and vegetables. These recipes were selected for their delicious taste and because they are easy to prepare. Thoroughly tested and perfected, each recipe offers something special - a new twist on an old favourite, a new way to mix and match flavours and tips to make the whole process easier and more fun. The authors offer delectable recipes for jams, jellies, conserves, pickles, relishes, chutneys, salsas, mustards, marinades, flavoured oils and more. Everything you need to delight family and friends is here. Using this book will ensure that your family has only the best and freshest ingredients carefully prepared for their needs. Preserving Made Easy is ideal for first-time users who will benefit from the step-by-step introductions, and for experienced cooks who are just looking for that extra twist that will make the batch memorable.
- Author BiographyEllie Topp holds a Masters degree in Foods and Nutrition from the University of Wisconsin and was a research associate in the Department of Food Research at the University of Illinois. Ellie writes a monthly column, 'Food Bits', and has authored eight cookery books. Margaret Howard is a Registered Dietitian, and holds a Bachelor Degree in Science with a specialty in Home Economics from the University of Western Ontario. Margaret has authored 15 cookery books, and tests recipes and writes for magazines.
- Author(s)Ellie Topp,Margaret Howard
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.