All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the privacy issue of On-Line Analytic Processing (OLAP) systems. OLAP systems usually need to meet two conflicting goals. First, the sensitive data stored in underlying data warehouses must be kept secret. Second, analytical queries about the data must be allowed for decision support purposes. The main challenge is that sensitive data can be inferred from answers to seemingly incent aggregations of the data. This volume reviews a series of methods that can precisely answer data cube-style OLAP, regarding sensitive data while provably preventing adversaries from inferring data.
- Author(s)Duminda Wijesekera,Lingyu Wang,Sushil Jajodia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.