Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ingenairii Series continues dramatically in Preserving the Ingenairii, the sixth book in the series. When Alec floats down the Giffey River, returning to civilization after his horrific battle with a demon, he arrives in Goldenfields ready to embrace his destiny as the next ruler of the Dominion, only to discover that all the ingenairii -- including his betrothed, Bethany -- have been struck down with an unidentifiable illness, leaving them unconscious and wasting away in comas. Thus begins Alec's next great adventure, a desperate journey that will take him to Oyster Bay, then to Stronghold, and even far beyond there to unexplored, ancient ruins in the Pale Mountains. John Mark reveals that Alec will have to travel into the lands of the lacertii, and seek their help, for only they can guide him to find the one weapon he will need if he hopes to save the ingenairii, an ancient, holy talisman that resides in a place across the lacertii kingdom, where Michian's invading forces have created a deadly battle zone. And if Alec can gain the lacertii's trust, and then survive the challenges of the battle zone, he will be armed and ready to take on the greatest battle: a fight with a demon that occupies the ingenairii energy dimension! When Alec beats the odds and enters the energy zone, he perilously takes his own body with him, leaving refuge for escape to if his battle with the demon goes astray. Weighed done by an ancient curse, Alec finally returns to a different land, where his rank and his friends and even his own body longer exist, leaving him to fight a lonely campaign to prevent his the Dominion from being completely dominated by Michian's clans and demons and culture of slavery. It will prove to be the toughest, and loneliest, road Alec will ever be challenged to travel.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Quyle
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.