All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionGenerations of New Zealanders responded to pioneering broadcaster Aunt Daisy's nine o'clock radio catchcry, 'Good morning, everybody'. While her nationwide broadcasts ended more than 40 years ago, her legacy lives on -- w you can enjoy over 200 of Aunt Daisy's tried-and-true preserves in Preserving with Aunt Daisy. From chutneys and pickles to jams and sauces, these recipes are stalgic, reliable, delicious AND ecomical. They are w presented with metric measurements and in a modern, easy-to-follow format for today's cooks. Includes 24 colour photographs. All royalties from the sale of this book go to the Barbara Basham Medical Charitable Trust for research in New Zealand.
- Author BiographyMaud Basham (1879 - 1963), also known as Aunt Daisy, was famous as the host of a New Zealand radio show focused on domesticity. Upon the success of the broadcasts, she wrote accompanying cook books, and was awarded an MBE in 1956.
- Author(s)Aunt Daisy,Barbara Basham
- PublisherHachette New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2013
- ImprintHodder Moa
- Content Note32
- Weight620 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.