All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica one hundred years from w has become entirely ruled by a harsh system of wealth, which has destroyed democracy and turned citizens into products of citizen farms. Darkly comical and tapped in to today's politics, this story imagines a rebellion starting in the old baseball stadiums which have been silent for decades after the sport was outlawed. A plan to entrap citizens reverses, including plunging the military into conflict over whether to punish or contain the rebellion. Action at the stadiums mounts, and General LeMayhem, who has been criticized for compassion disorder, must decide how to save the nation.
- Author BiographyPeter Bollington's creative work has emerged from a long career as college lecturer in unusual situations, including US Navy ships and military bases in Asia. Currently residing in Northern California, he has traveled extensively plus lived for several years in South Korea and Malaysia.
- Author(s)Peter M Bollington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.