All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive analysis of President Obama's education agenda. Obama's reforms have drawn skepticism from supporters of traditional public schools. Robert Maranto and Michael McShane believe that the Obama-era reforms have led to successful invation in both the private and public sector.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Q. McShane: Michael Q. McShane is a research fellow in education policy at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Author(s)Michael Q. McShane,Robert Maranto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.