All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive analysis of President Obama's education agenda. Obama's reforms have drawn skepticism from supporters of traditional public schools. Robert Maranto and Michael McShane believe that the Obama-era reforms have led to successful invation in both the private and public sector.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Q. McShane: Michael Q. McShane is a research fellow in education policy at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Author(s)Michael Q. McShane,Robert Maranto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.