All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionHerbert Stein examines the events, policies, and personalities that have shaped our ecomy for a half century. After tracing the development of ecomic theory from the Keynesian revolution of the 1930s to the supply-side revolution of the 1980s, he offers a critique of Reagan's ecomics of joy. In the new chapters in this edition, Stein brings his analysis up to date with commentary on both the Bush and Clinton approaches to the ecomy.
- Author BiographyHerbert Stein is the A. Willis Robertson Professor of Economics Emeritus at the University of Virginia and and a senior fellow at AEI.
- Author(s)Herbert Stein
- PublisherAEI Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAEI Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight680 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.