All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Obama anunced in June 2014 that he would seek to fix as much of our immigration system as I can on my own through administrative action. It seems likely that such actions will prompt heated legal debate concerning the scope of the Executive's discretionary authority over immigration matters, including with respect to the enforcement of immigration-related sanctions and the granting of immigration benefits or privileges. On 20 November 2014, President Obama anunced his Immigration Accountability Executive Action which revises some U.S. immigration policies and initiates several programs, including a revised border security policy for the Southwest border; deferred action programs for some unauthorised aliens; revised interior enforcement priorities; changes to aid the entry of skilled workers; the promotion of immigrant integration and naturalisation; and several other initiatives the President indicated would improve the U.S. immigration system. This book provides an overview of the executive action on immigration, and well as discusses the issues involved.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid Ferguson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.