All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas Teddy Roosevelt a cute kid in his Throwback Thursday photos? Whose -shave November facial hair is better, Lincoln's or Taft's? And just how many selfies did JFK take in the oval office? From how they grew up to how they led, learn what historians kw about these incredible leaders and find out what they're saying to each other! Follow the leaders!
- Author BiographyJohn Bailey Owen is a humor writer living in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John Owen
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.