All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPrespacetime Journal ( PSTJ, http: //www.prespacetime.com) is a publication in which physicists, mathematicians and other learned scholars publish their research results and express their views on the origin, nature and mechanism of spacetime and its possible connection to a prespacetime. It is also a journal where all learned scholars can present their models and experimental results on elemental particles, fundamental forces including gravity and related topics. This is PSTJ Volume 4 Issue 11 first published in December 2013. It is entitled Fundamental Physics: What Is the Big Picture? What Is Quantum Gravity? What Is Graviton? and contains following articles: (1) Fundamental Physics 2013: What Is the Big Picture? (2) What Is Quantum Gravity? What Is Graviton? (3) New Concepts & Semi-Empirical Fittings in Understanding SUSY & the Four Cosmological Interactions; (4) On the Emergence of Physical World from Deeper Reality; (5) Review of Love and Math by Edward Frenkel; and (6) Nobel Prize 2013 & Some Other Prizes.
- Author(s)Quantum Dream Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.