All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPressure cooking has come a long way. With modern cookers boasting .750 bars of pressure to 1.5 bars of pressure, food w cooks in half the time. Environmentally sound - pressure cookers use a small amount of energy - and is a great way to cook quickly and inexpensively, with waste and loss of nutrition, pressure cooking has never been more appropriate. Chef Dale Sniffen provides an indispensable collection of recipes specially designed for the modern pressure cooker. From meats to risottos, accompaniments and even desserts, you will soon find the pressure cooker the number one appliance in your kitchen.
- Author BiographyDale Sniffen has been working as a freelance chef for over 25 years. He is a great advocate for the timeless method of pressure cooking.
- Author(s)Dale Sniffen
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.