All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed with step-by-step exercises that illustrate how to explore the different ways to create your themes for PrestaShop. Each chapter begins with an explanation of the topic and provides a quick exercise that can be applied to your theme. All topics are discussed using a simple yet practical approach to ensure that concepts are grasped easily. This book is meant for beginners to PrestaShop who want a hassle-free way to come up with their own themes. If you are a designer who enjoys creative work but does t want to spend too much time exploring the code, this book is for you. This book is also useful for those layman online store owners, who want to do their own modifications for their PrestaShop store.
- Author BiographyHayati Hashim's undergraduate study was at Queensland University, Australia and she earned her Master's Degree in Multimedia at Multimedia University, Malaysia. She is currently the Managing Director of Pixel Bytes, a web, multimedia, and e-learning company. She has been involved in most of the company's web development projects. Hayati has also written and presented a paper on Using online platform in internationalising Malay language and has done exploratory research study on mobile learning in a local tertiary institution. She has also taught students on various aspects of multimedia, web design, development, and e-commerce projects. Her latest field of interest is related to mobile application. She works mostly on open source platform and has been involved in the web development that includes Moodle, Joomla!, Zen Cart, and PrestaShop.
- Author(s)Hayati Hashim
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.