All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the summer of 1990 and fourteen-year-old Molly Arnette lives with her extended family on one hundred acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The summer seems idyllic at first. The mountains are Molly's playground and she's well loved by her father, a therapist famous for books he's written about a method callled 'Pretend Therapy, ' her adoptive mother, who has raised Molly as her own and Amalia, her birth mother who also lives on the family land. The adults in Molly's life have created a safe and secure world for her to grow up in. But Molly's security begins to crumble as she becomes aware of a plan taking shape in her extended family--a plan she can't stop and that threatens to turn her idyllic summer into a nightmare.?
- Author BiographyDIANE CHAMBERLAIN is the international bestselling author of twenty-three novels. She lives in North Carolina with her partner, photographer John Pagliuca, and her shelties, Keeper and Cole. Visit her online at www.dianechamberlain.com.
- Author(s)Diane Chamberlain
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.