All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen her marriage to an NFL phemen ended, so did Adrienne Sheppard's chance at wealth and security. Now she's betting on her exclusive new nightclub - and her new man - to turn her luck around. Sexy vixen Shanice Whitaker is taking her pay-for-play schemes to a whole new level to stack up the mad fortune of her dreams. And Zakiya Lee is sure she kws how to work the sports fame game straight into full-time professional wife-hood with her NBA star. Soon, all three will learn the hard way that truly making it on their own will cost more than they ever bargained for.
- Author BiographyDAAIMAH S. POOLE is a mother and Temple University graduate with a degree in journalism. She began writing her first novel, Yo Yo Love, at age nineteen while working as a receptionist at her aunt s beauty salon. Rave reviews from her aunt s clients encouraged her to seek a publisher, which she did, and so began a very promising writing career. Daaimah is a Philadelphia native. Visit her at www.daaimahspoole.com.
- Author(s)Daaimah S. Poole
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.