All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho says you have to choose between style and content? Pretty Puzzles is a groundbreaking collection for discerning puzzle lovers. Inside its gorgeous covers, you'll find a selection of the finest brain-teasers to give your mind a great work-out - and best of all, you'll look wonderful doing it. This is the must-have accessory for everyone who cares about looking, thinking and being fabulous.
- Author BiographyTim Dedopulos is an author, puzzle setter and editor. He worked for Wizards of the Coast and White Wolf, and has written role-playing games and fiction. He wrote The Ultimate 1001 Puzzle Book and The Greatest Puzzles Ever Solved (both Carlton). He lives in central London.
- Author(s)Tim Dedopulos
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note100 puzzle grids
- Weight113 g
- Width102 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.