All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPretty Seeley, published by Good Puppy, is an imaginative and beautifully illustrated book about coming to terms with our own physical appearance. Seeley is a little girl with a spot on her se. Her intriguing imperfection doesn't seem to bother her cat, Mao, as it does Seeley. Mao is the friend we all want and the friend we all should aspire to be. The one with eyes wide open who sees right past imperfections to the underlying beauty that makes each of us unique. Mao believes a butterfly left her shadow behind and launches a search to find the allusive creature. Their journey takes Seeley to new understandings. The story reframes a seemingly negative attribute by giving it a positive, deeper and more important meaning, helping Seeley and the reader reprioritize and smile at their old frame of mind while thinking... - Yes, that was Pretty Seeley. Written and illustrated by Marina Tito, Pretty Seeley is a manifestation of beauty and a road map to its origins, hidden deep within each one of us. Recommended for children, ages 4 to 7, cats, bunnies and squirrels, or anyone that could use a new perspective.
- Author(s)M Tito
- PublisherGood Puppy
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Puppy
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)M Tito
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.