All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relates the emerging interest in injury control to the science of traffic safety. State-of-the-art evaluation research methods are employed to assess the merits of policies designed to prevent automobile-related injuries in three problem areas: drunk driving, occupant restraint use, and highway speeding. The authors offer solid recommendations for future scientific and policy directions. A valuable resource for policymakers, legislators, public interest groups, industry specialists, and public health professionals.
- Author BiographyJOHN D. GRAHAM is Associate Professor of Policy and Decision Sciences at the Harvard School of Public Health and Deputy Director of the New England Injury Prevention Research Center.
- Author(s)John D. Graham
- Date of Publication30/09/1988
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.