All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with clarity and passion, Preventing Hazing uncovers the deep roots of hazing, how and why it permeates schools, colleges, and communities, and what parents, teachers, and coaches can do to prevent it. The author shows how to recognize the warning signs, what to do if a student has been involved in a hazing (either as a victim, bystander, or perpetrator), how to deal with the moral, legal, and emotional aspects of hazing, and, ultimately, how to heal and move forward both as an individual and a community.
- Author BiographySusan Lipkins, Ph.D., a psychologist for over twenty years, specializes in children and adolescents. Dr. Lipkins has appeared on NBC's Today Show and the YES Network, as well as on radio stations throughout the United States. In addition, she has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, the New York Post, the New York Daily News, and numerous newspapers, magazines, and Internet sites throughout the world.
- Author(s)Susan Lipkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight246 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.