Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturally: The Untold Story by Raquel Martin, Karen J. Romano (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.69+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive self-help program designed to prevent and reverse degenerative inflammatory diseases without drugs and their unwelcome side effects. - The program in this book is designed to help millions who suffer from chronic arthritis pain to heal, rather than to just medicate their symptoms. - Takes a holistic approach to finding the causes of arthritis pain and offers a self-help treatment program designed to heal the body from the inside out by incorporating medicinal herbs, nutritional supplements, exercise, diet, and chiropractic care. - Raquel Martin is the author of the bestselling book The Estrogen Alternative. Each year thousands of people struggling with the debilitating effects of arthritis hear their doctors say that they will just have to learn to live with the pain. After experiencing this firsthand, Raquel Martin was determined to find a better way. Together with Dr. Karen Roma, Martin developed a comprehensive self-help program designed to prevent and reverse degenerative inflammatory disease without drugs and their unwelcome or dangerous side effects. The authors show readers how to address the causes rather than medicate the symptoms of arthritis by implementing holistic lifestyle changes--from medicinal herbs, nutritional supplements, and natural hormone therapy to whole foods, exercise, and chiropractic care. Thoroughly researched and clearly presented, Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturally guides readers through the labyrinth of recent medical studies related to the effects and treatment of this disease. In addition, it discusses the exclusion of alternative therapies from most insurance coverage and provides advice on the action consumers can take to address this. Part practical medical resource, part encouraging guide, Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturally will inspire all readers to take charge of all aspects of their health.
- Author BiographyRaquel Martin's other works include Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturallyand Today's Health Alternative.Judi Gerstung, D.C., is a chiropractor and radiologist with a special interest in the detection and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Author(s)Karen J. Romano,Raquel Martin
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.