All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a Russian criminal is torn to pieces by a powerful animal, Moscow cop Lev Dasaev follows the trail to the U.S. - and to the lair of a murderous madman called Wheeler Burns. Ruth Templeton will stop at thing to destroy Laura Greenacre, the mysterious woman who was last seen disappearing into the tunnels beneath London - and her quest leads her to America. The Templetons and the Greenacres will go to war one last time. And as in London eight years previously, werewolves will be unleashed - this time on the streets of New York. Bloodlust and vengeance unite Ruth and Burns as they conspire to annihilate Lev and Laura - and the ultimate hunter becomes the ultimate prey...
- Author BiographyThomas was born in Bangor, Wales, in 1966, and raised on Anglesey, the island at the northern tip of Wales. He lives in Kent under another name with his wife, the author and journalist, Marnie Summerfield Smith. It was Stephen King's vampire novel Salem's Lot that fired his ambition to be a writer. He was a journalist for more than 20 years, working for local, regional, and national papers as a reporter, sub-editor, design editor, sports editor, night editor, and deputy editor. His first novel, a Welsh-language vampire story, was published in 1996. He's had three novels, two collections of stories, and two non-fiction books published in Welsh. He is also an award-winning playwright. On April 1, 2008, Snowbooks published his first English-language novel, Maneater. Skarlet, the first book in The Vampire Trinity, followed in 2009. Prey, the sequel to Maneater came out in that year, as well. He is now working on Kardinal, the last part of The Vampire Trinity. Thomas is represented by Mariam Keen at the Whispering Buffalo Literary Agency.
- E-Publication DescriptionEpublication content package
- Author(s)Thomas Emson
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSnowbooks Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.