All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book tells the story of a leading legal advocate in India whose irdinate pride and complacence lands him in a situation where he ends up seeking justice for the wrong person. While investigating further into the case, the protagonist realises various facts about himself which he was previously unaware of, getting him entangled in the case, with his fate unkwn. The narrative is structured in a way that the readers are with the protagonist every step of the way, discovering the facts about the case along with him and confronting the different situations that the protagonist faces. The tale is steeped in intrigue and twists, which make it an interesting read for all. The story is written in first person narrative and the style of writing is simple and bereft of superfluity, which widens the gamut of readership.
- Author BiographyShiv Kumar Thakur has made a career in the IT Industry, and is very passionate about cricket and writing. This is his debut novel.
- Author(s)Shiv Kumar Thakur
- PublisherPower Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPower Publishers
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.