All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome your own budget wedding planner with this classic book fully revised and expanded to include advice on personalizing your event and using online planning tools Designing a wedding that is priceless and perfect for you has never been easier. No matter how many guests you hope to invite or what kind of setting you choose, you don t have to take on big debts to achieve your big day. For more than a decade, Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000has helped couples craft unique and meaningful celebrations while saving money on every aspect even the high-ticket items. Completely revised, updated, and expanded with more than 25% new material, this edition reveals the secrets and resources for planning a wedding like a pro. You ll learn how to make every detail and every dollar count with: . All-new chapters on envisioning your ideal event as well as using online resources and apps to find the most creative options and the best deals . A questionnaire to help you decide as a couple on your top priorities for the day . Strategies for making and keeping to a budget . Dozens of unexpected ideas for booking a low-cost venue . Tactics for negotiating with caterers, florists, musicians, and photographers . Advice on which elements you can DIY to save thousands (without risking your sanity) . Menu plans, recipes, and many other low-cost alternatives for the food and drinks . Tips for finding stylish attire at a fraction of the cost . Real-life couples wedding stories, including complete budget breakdowns Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000proves you can create a celebration that everyone remembers forever, and still end up with plenty of money for the happy future.
- Author BiographyKathleen Kennedy is a wedding planner, chef, and stylist who trained at the Culinary Institute of America and taught at the California Culinary Academy. She has designed and catered weddings and special events ranging in size from 2 to 600. Her award-winning cuisine has been featured in restaurants, catering venues, print publications, online, and on television. For more information and innovative ideas visit PlanAPricelessWedding.com.
- Author(s)Kathleen Kennedy
- PublisherPotter Style
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.