All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic trade reference tool provides photographers with a wealth of time-tested information on everything from estimating prices, identifying pricing factors, negotiating fair deals, and much more. Chapters include practical information on the ecomics of photography, cutting-edge negotiation techniques, and the specifics of pricing electronic media. Over fifty pages of at-a-glance pricing charts help photographers tailor their pricing to suit any sales situation. Plus, readers will also find a complete buyer's guide for art directors and editors, a comprehensive glossary, and dozens of ready-to-use worksheets and forms for even more instant help. It is a must-have addition to every photographer's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyMichal Heron has been a freelance photographer for more than thirty years. She currently works on assignment for a variety of publishing and corporate clients as well as stock photo agencies. She is active with photographic associations and is a frequent lecturer at seminars and workshops throughout the country. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)David MacTavish,Michal Heron
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.