All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPricing a product or service can make or break a small business. It's essential to use a good pricing strategy to ensure the products or services appeal to customers and that the company is profitable - it's t always as simple as the lowest price wins. Pricing Strategies for Small Business covers a wide variety of strategies, and helps readers determine which ones are best for their business. It explains how forces within a business environment such as competitors, suppliers, and availability of substitute products can affect pricing. Other topics covered include psychological pricing, price skimming, penetration pricing, cost-plus markup strategies, and multiple unit pricing.This will become an invaluable reference resource for anyone wanting to dramatically improve the bottom line for their SME.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gregson has more than 25 years experience as a senior manager, consultant, and business owner. He has worked in the wholesale, distribution, manufacturing, and service sectors.
- Author(s)Andrew Gregson
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series Title101 for Small Business S.
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Notecharts & tables throughout
- Weight445 g
- Width210 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.