Pricing and Profitability Management: A Practical Guide for Business Leaders by Larry Montan, Julie Meehan, Chris Goodin, Mike Simonetto (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $119.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practical guide to using pricing and profitability management to build a better business
A comprehensive reference for any business professional looking to understand the capabilities and competencies required for effectively managing pricing and profitability, Pricing and Profitability Management explains how to determine the right approach, tools, and techniques for each of six key categories (pricing strategy, price execution, advanced analytics and optimization, organizational alignment and governance, pricing techlogy and data management, and tax and regulatory effectiveness). Exploring each category in detail, the book addresses how an integrated approach to pricing improvement can give a sustainable, competitive advantage to any organization.
The ultimate how to manual for any executive or manager interested in price management, the book presents a holistic, comprehensive framework that shows how integrating these pricing categories into a cohesive program leads to impressive gains that cant be achieved through a single-pronged approach. * Presents a comprehensive framework for more effectively managing pricing and profitability * Identities the six key categories of pricing and profitability management * Shows you how to gain a competitive edge by managing pricing and profitability
Taking a comprehensive view of pricing, companies can position themselves to tap a vast source of shareholder value the ability to set and enforce profitable prices, t just once, but again and again in response to marketplace changes and evolving business needs and this book will show you how.
- Author BiographyAn international business consultant with Deloitte Consulting, Julie Meehan focuses on strategy development and operational improvement, including profit enhancement through pricing. She helps clients in diverse industries develop pricing and sales channel strategies, improve price execution, redesign pricing processes in Marketing, Sales, and Finance, and perform in-depth analytics to remedy issues of poor profitability. She frequently speaks on pricing at professional conferences and teaches at top U.S. MBA programs. Julie currently lives in Savannah, Georgia, with her husband and identical twin sons.
Mike Simonetto is the founder and global leader of Deloitte s Pricing and Profitability Management Practice. He guest lectures at a number of leading graduate schools and international pricing seminars and has published numerous articles on pricing. He is an adjunct instructor for the Executive MBA Program at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, spent a year managing a leading pricing software firm, and sits on the Advisory Board for the Professional Pricing Society. Mike currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia, with his wife Theresa, and spends whatever time he can in the mountains of North Carolina.
Larry Montan, Jr. is a director with Deloitte Consulting. His love of pricing takes him from the frozen tundra of Minnesota (where he was born and bred) to companies around the world to help them with the soft side of pricing. The soft side of pricing includes important capabilities such as developing strong pricing leadership, organizing people into high-performing pricing teams, building pricing skills, and helping the organization embrace the new discipline of pricing. Larry is a frequent presenter with the Professional Pricing Society.
Chris Goodin s passion for the success of his clients a diverse, global mix of leading retail and consumer goods companies finds its foundation in a remarkably common pursuit: driving more profitable top-line sales growth. He helps companies improve their bottom line through advanced analytics, innovative pricing strategies, and smartly conceived pricing tactics. In addition to his work as a principal with Deloitte Consulting, Chris frequently speaks at industry conferences and lectures at Columbia University and Duke University. He resides in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Chris Goodin,Julie Meehan,Larry Montan,Mike Simonetto
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67